Saturday, April 7, 2012

Shows that I loveeee ♥


Since I can't decide on what particular show I would write about, I thought of writing a blog about my favorite shows. Weee.

1st on the list!<3 
Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars is an american teen drama mystery series based on the popular series of novels by Sara Shepard. The series follows the lives of four unique girls whose clique falls apart after their group's leader-like friend disappears. Before I didn't really liked it coz' I was creep-ed out by it, but then one night I decided to watch it because I didn't had anything to watch and surprisingly it was not that bad. :D I wasn't expecting that it would be that nice even though I ended up loving it too much. I was reallyyyy so into it that whenever my sisters and I would watch that, I would be so excited every time.. 










One Tree Hill
One Tree Hill is an american television drama created by Mark Schwahn, which premiered on September 23, 2OO3. I really like this series because I can relate on it. It also shows the reality of what people go through in life. It is not just made with make belief things. I discovered this through my lovely sisters. (HAHA) I ended up liking it even though I didn't really understand the story in the beginning. They are celebrating their 9th season as their last. When I knew about it, I was like "aww-ed" (idk if that's a word) HAHA. Coz' after a long time it's just gonna end, but that's life so...yeah. I'm sure it will be missed. :) :( *BOO*




Bananas in Pajamas
Bananas in Pajamas is an Australian children's show that premiered on July 2O, 1992. (cool the show's older than me) HAHA. How I miss watching this! When I was younger, I would alwaaaaaaaysssss watch this. I really like this because the characters were mascots instead of cartoons. (I don't like cartoons that much..) Another thing was it was really funny and at the end of every show, you'll learn something. I wish it would be premiered on tv again so I could watch it. Nyahahaha. :D






Hi-5
Hi-5 is an Autralian children's show and was first shown in 1998.-1999. You may think I'm a loser because I like this show, but if the old Hi-5 was still on tv, I would watch it. :P And there is no one or nothing stopping me. Hihi. I don't know why I love this show, but I reeeaaallyyy dooo. The present Hi-5 gang is pretty boring, so I don't watch it. :P I still miss the old Hi-5 gang. Huhuhu.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Ysh!! :) I lovee your blog please update more, woot!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, Athena! :) Aw thanks!! Yup, will do. Thanks for visiting my blog, btw. ;D Tc!

      Delete