Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Grade 6! ♥

Since ill be a freshman this year, I though of making a post about my memories being a grade 6 student. Why only grade 6? Because my grade 6 life was the most worry-free year for me. *Fragment...hihi :D* I've met a lot of good and bad people who taught me a lot of things that made me a better person. Chos. There was a lot of laughter and sorrows but, it was all worth it. :)

Instead of making a very long post bout' it, I thought of just posting pictures with some info about it. :)

      Field Trip :)












































Retreat! :)  |   Violet Violators! ♥





                                                                      












                           





              Christmas Party :D  |  KEATS, FRIENDS :)



















Jacky's 13th in Qcsc :)
Keats Bonding :D


























                  Group 4 team bonding :)
















Shanie's 13th!
Bowling Party! :D







 45th Foundation Day :)
 Weeeee















Cheer Practices :)
*I couldn't find the other pic. :( :( :(









Twin :)
FRIENDS:)




















Graduation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment