Wednesday, April 4, 2012

1st Official Blog: Laureen Uy



(c) Laureen Uy
Yay for another day of blogging! While thinking of the things I could blog about..the first thing that popped out on my mind was Laureen Uy. :) Laureen Uy is a fashion blogger, actress, and a co-owner of a clothing shop called Stylebreak. Laureen Uy is also known as the sister of Liz Uy. I'm a verryy huuugeee fan, by the way. I first known her from her Fashion Blog, Break My Style. I wasn't really a fan when I first saw her simply because, I didn't really know her at all. After several weeks, I saw her on Showtime (ABS-CBN Noontime Show) and that's when I knew her. She seemed like she was a soft, kind, and a bubbly-ish kind of person. Well, for me. I absolutely love her blog and her fashion sense! Hope to see her in more upcoming shows. :)
(c) Laureen Uy
(c) Laureen Uy

No comments:

Post a Comment